FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V. Fowler at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
Fowler's Universal Protractor is a high precision angle gage with accurate worm gears. Eliminates intricate handling formerly needed with conventional vernier protractors. Recommended for use in gaging machines, metal patterns, layout work and installations.
• Minimum reading: 1 minute
• Micrometer graduation: 1 minute per graduation (1 degree per revolution)
• Includes 12" and 6" blades and a steel square for checking accuracy
• Measures a full 360° angle range
• Round design for easy handling. Gage automatically locks when not in use
• Hardened stainless steel construction prevents rust which ensures long life
• Speedy set ups save time and money
• Blades beveled 45 and 60°
• Built-in powerful magnifier make microfine graduations easy to read
• Accuracy: ± 2 minutes