FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V. Fowler at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
• Made of hardened steel, these economy squares have true right angles both inside and outside.
• Beams and blades ground and lapped for straightness and parallelism.
• Length of hardened blade is measured from inner edge of beam to end of blades.
• Designed for schools, apprenticeships and training programs.
• Beam grooved at inner corner for clearance of burrs and dirt.
• Squareness of the blade edge to the working face of the stock is .0006"
Blade Size Beam Size
2″ - 1-1/2″
3″ - 2-1/2″
4″ - 3″
6″ - 4″