FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V FOWLER at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
Ajax Sales and Service 1 (800) 543-5998 GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE!
The Fowler No. 52-253 series of outside micrometers features exceptional quality and accuracy.
Distinct figures and graduations on the non-glare, satin chrome background permit easy reading, and the ribbed frame allows for measuring with extra ease and comfort.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Graduation: .001"
• Friction thimble
• Includes standard with sizes 2" and over.
• Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
• Friction stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
• Flatness: .00003"
• Accuracy: ± .001"
• Parallelism: .00005" for 0-1"
• Positive lever locking clamp ensures reliable measurement.
• Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
• All micrometers meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
• Includes a wrench and case.
Accuracy: ± 0.001