Aloris Indexable Tool Post Allows 4 Independent Tool Holders BXA
The Aloris Indexable Tool Post allows 4 independent tool holders to be locked to the tool post simultaneously.
This allows the operator to do multiple operations by means of indexing the tool post to any of the 24 locking positions.
The index position and locking is accomplished by the same means as a turret on a CNC Lathe.
This is the ultimate in productivity on Manual and CNC Lathes without indexing capabilities.
Two standard Aloris Tool Holders can be mounted with no modification or you can modify some existing Aloris holders to fit the indexable tool post.
* Precision engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
* Repeatability of .00005
* CNC applications
* Some standard Aloris Tool Holders will fit is slightly modified
* All components heat treated and ground
* No shims required
* Optionally furnished with anti-rotation key precision fit to lathe compound (eliminates rotation and movement of tool post under extreme cutting conditions)
* Furnished with Blank "T" Nut or Machined "T" Nut (Optional)
* 24 positions, 15° precision indexing through heat-treated precision ground face gears
* Full Length wedge lock as featured on the traditional Aloris Tool Post for ultimate rigidity
* The highest quality lathe tool accessories available
* Only 3 sizes required for up to 36-inch swing
* Over forty-five years or machine tool manufacturing experience
* Mounting wrench included with tool post
* Holders, Inserts, ECT, Purchased Extra